Trooper Chick Lifestyle Community Rules
Our FREE Facebook community is a place to come together to share our stories, uplift, inspire, connect, ask questions, share answers, insights, & tips… but most importantly it’s where we show support for one another in our Trooper Chick Lifestyle journey.
We run a tight-knit community, and we aim to preserve the quality of the group at all times.
Which is why we have created these rules & enforce them on a daily basis.
Please read through all of them as we have a zero-tolerance policy and you will be removed and banned if you break any of the rules.
1. NO NEGATIVITY
No negativity is allowed. EVER. Negative people will be removed. We all have enough negative people in our lives offline, so we don’t need any extra here in this group. This group is a POSITIVE environment.
So, what exactly do we consider negativity?
- Refusing to see the bright side
- Complaining about your life… or just complaining in general
- Acting like things will never get better
- Being rude, disrespectful, discouraging, or depressing
- Being less than your best self
- Never showing positivity (like inspiration, encouragement, happy/uplifting comments)
2. ASK, INPIRE, SHARE
The ONLY way to post inside this free FB Group is to keep your posts within these 3 categories: Ask, Inspire, Share.
Ask = Any question you may have on the topics of relationships, moving forward after leaving a toxic relationship, and the Trooper Chick Lifestyle
Inspire = Any wins you are celebrating OR any fellow members you wish to spotlight and celebrate. Any inspirational messages or encouragement you would like to pass on.
Share = Your story OR any tips, strategies, lessons or insights you have learned along the way.
(No links to your businesses and no "free" offers allowed. No exceptions.)
**If you are not asking, inspiring, or sharing in your post, it will be deleted without warning.
3. NO POSTING LONG VIDEOS
We do not have the time to watch super long videos.
The ONLY videos that are allowed are short motivational, instructional, inspirational or downright funny videos.
4. NO SOLICITATION OR REQUESTS TO PM YOU
Do not post in the group and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you offer, how you can help, or to work with you.
Your comments (and YOU) will be removed.
5. DON’T BE RUDE
Be polite. Be nice.
Don't be an ass.
There are no second chances.
That means respecting people’s feelings and their privacy.
If you're rude or disrespectful or spammy… you will be banned.
6. NO RANTING
We do not allow rants, calling people out, or complaints around how someone chooses to build or grow their lives.
That’s their business. Not yours.
Rant on your own page, not in this group… and always examine why you might be feeling triggered around how someone chooses to live their life.
We also do not allow rants about why your ex is horrible. We get it. We’ve all had horrible exes, and we don’t necessarily want to be reminded of them by your rant. Again, rant on your own page.
7. BE HELPFUL
Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others.
Ask questions. Give answers.
Be the kind of supportive friend that you want and need on your Trooper Chick Lifestyle journey.
Remember: We are all here to help each other...so give more than you take, please.
8. WE CUSS IN THIS GROUP
We might say a few curse words here and there.
If that offends you, this probably isn’t the group for you and you should remove yourself now before you get upset.
9. NO SELF PROMO. EVER.
No self-promotion is allowed unless otherwise explicitly stated.
So, what do we consider self-promotion?
- Selling anything - that means products, services, courses, events, programs, or anything that you earn money from
- Promoting your webinars, live broadcasts, surveys, polls, events
- Posting a link to your website, your social profiles or even your personal FB profile.
- Posting affiliate links.
- Posting your own content in the group and not in a specific (and relevant) thread.
- Posting photos with your social handles, URLs or business name on them.
- Posting “free” offers. These will be deleted and you will be removed…even if you have the best of intentions.
- Posting content that is the length of a blog post, even if there is no link attached…. If we have to scroll, scroll, scroll to read your post, we encourage you to post it on your own site and not in the group as it will be deleted.
- Posting market research related questions…. This is not the group for it and we encourage you to ask your own audience.
**Note: We may break our own rule and promote something if we feel as though it is of service to the group. We reserve that right as it’s our group and community. If you’re not cool with that, it’s best you remove yourself now.**
10. DON’T PM ADMINS
If you have a question about why your post was deleted, it’s because you broke the rules.
If you were removed from the group, it’s because you broke the rules.
If you have to ask whether you can post something in the group (and/or you are using it as a way of remotely growing your own pages or businesses), it’s probably best you don’t post it.
Last, we ask that you respect the time of our Admins and owners and not PM them through Facebook as they will not respond.
And if you don't agree with ALL of these rules, kindly remove yourself from the group.
Other than that, let's have some fun!
**Note: These rules are subject to change without notice. It's on you to keep up.**
How to get the most out of this group:
1. Don’t come in with bad motives.
Instead, show up with the intention to connect, serve and help, not to be rude, discourage, or complain.
2. When creating a post, make it fun, uplifting, and helpful.
Remember, you MUST be asking, inspiring, or sharing in your post...otherwise it will be deleted.
3. Stay positive
Even when things go wrong, or when you’re feeling like life is horrible right now… stay positive! Things will get better. You’re only going to receive the type of energy that you put out into the world, so if you stay in a negative mindset, negative things will continue to happen. Also remember, we don’t allow negativity in the group. So just stay positive! :)
4. Show up daily for a set amount of time and then get back to your life
If you’re in this group 24/7, you aren’t living your best life, and you’re not becoming a true Trooper Chick.
That may sound harsh, but it’s the truth.
5. If you show up just to receive help, but never support or help out your fellow community members, they notice.
It’s a nice sized group and while it may seem like people don’t notice your presence and how you show up, they do. Be a giver, not a taker.
6. Share your thoughts and experiences because they are valuable to others.
We’re not gonna lie, this journey can be a long and complicated one depending on each person’s situation.
The more insights and guidance, the better!
WHEW! *big sigh of relief*
That was a long one! But you read it all!
If you’ve read all of these rules and still want to be a part of what this group is all about…then WELCOME!
We are excited to get to know you!
Now let’s connect and have some fun!